>> Monday, February 9, 2009
From this site comes this week's Ten on Tuesday : Ten Favorite Children's Movies. In no particular order here is my list:
- Candleshoe - I saw this movie at the drive-in when I was little. I still remember it.
- Annie - I was obsessed with this movie. I had the record - yes the real record and I knew all the words to all the songs.
- Space Camp - I wanted to be Tish lol
- The Karate Kid
- Wizard of Oz - I remember watching this sitting on the floor eating popcorn and drinking kool-aide.
- Toy Story
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- E.T the Extra-Terrestrial
- Little Women - The one with Susan Sarandon and Winona Ryder