Ten on Tuesday : 10 Favorite Children's Movies

>> Monday, February 9, 2009


From this site comes this week's Ten on Tuesday : Ten Favorite Children's Movies. In no particular order here is my list:
  1. Candleshoe - I saw this movie at the drive-in when I was little. I still remember it.
  2. Annie - I was obsessed with this movie. I had the record - yes the real record and I knew all the words to all the songs.
  3. Space Camp - I wanted to be Tish lol
  4. Goonies
  5. The Karate Kid
  6. Wizard of Oz - I remember watching this sitting on the floor eating popcorn and drinking kool-aide.
  7. Toy Story
  8. The Chronicles of Narnia
  9. E.T the Extra-Terrestrial
  10. Little Women - The one with Susan Sarandon and Winona Ryder
I could have easily listed more, but I'll stop at 10.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Love the Goonies :)

NoBS February 10, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

I grew up watching The Wizard of Oz once a year, every year! It was like it's own mini holiday!

Melodie April 4, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

Oh the Goonies. I visited the Oregon Coast for the first time last year and when I was there I found out they filmed the Goonies in one of the places I visited. I have since decided like the true Goonie-freak I am - to return and visit all the places along the coast that the movie was shot, while enjoying the coast of course!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP