Menu Plan Monday, July 6 - 10

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

Good morning everyone! It's been a few weeks since I have participated in Menu Plan Monday. I was still planning meals, just hadn't been blogging them for you. I'm back now though and hopefully one of these days I can be more consistent with blogging. I keep trying. :)

Raw Vegan Menu {Monday - Saturday}

Breakfast - Green Smoothie

Lunch - Pink or Green Smoothie or Salad or mono-meal (I'm allowing options based on what I am craving, if I am wanting to chew or if I am short on time mono-meals are great).

Supper - Big salad & a portion of whatever I cooked, if I desire it.

Dessert - Almond milk & frozen fruit shake (if I am craving something sweet after supper).

I am thinking about starting to include some different raw meals and possibly include some recipes. If there is any interest in it. So, if you would like to see some raw recipes let me know! :)

Regular Cooked Menu {Monday - Friday}
With printable recipe cards (click pics to save & print) and links to original recipes.

I'm going to include breakfast & lunch plans this week as well. Since it's summer and the kids are home it really helps me to have some sort of plan for those. If you enjoy seeing the breakfast & lunch plan let me know and I'll continue to include them. :)

Also please note - I use organic, local ingredients when possible. Also the recipes usually call for all- purpose flour. I usually use a mix of 1/2 whole wheat & 1/2 white or just all whole wheat. Remember a recipe is just something to go by, feel free to change them up for health/your family's tastes.

Breakfast:

  • Monday - Cereal
  • Tuesday - Fresh fruit & cinnamon toast
  • Wednesday - Strawberry cinnamon oatmeal
  • Thursday - Waffles & fresh fruit
  • Friday - Fresh fruit & yogurt

Lunch:

  • Monday - Ham Sandwiches & side salad
  • Tuesday - Quesadillas & homemade salsa
  • Wednesday - Egg salad sandwiches w/carrot & celery sticks
  • Thursday - Taco style lentils & rice
  • Friday - Tuna salad sandwiches & raw veggies

Supper:

Monday - Ham & Cheese Quiche/Ham, Broccoli & Cheese Quiche

Tuesday - Classic Roast Chicken, Rice & Corn


Wednesday: Chicken Fried Rice

Thursday: Grilled Burgers on homemade buns, Potato Salad & Grilled Veggie Kabobs



Friday: Homemade Pizza & Salad


There you have this week's meal plan. Please let me know your thoughts. For more meal planning ideas & lots of links head over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie and at Chive Talkin.

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

LivingSoAbundantly July 6, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

I love your printable recipe cards! How do you do it?

jenna @ blog.chivetalkin.com July 6, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Hey! Welcome back! I have missed seeing your well organized and thoughtful menu plans! Funny, just saw lentils on Kirwin @ gracefulcreative's menu plan. Makes me want to break them out. :-) I love being inspired by other like minded cooks. Thanks again for joining in the Chive Talkin Blog Roll. I love having you!

Kelly July 7, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

Welcome back to MPM. I love the printable recipe cards - they are very cute!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP