Menu Plan Monday

>> Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been a year since I have participated in MPM, and I think even then it was only once or twice. I usually still have a planned menu but not as consistently as I once did. With the new year approaching and an uncertain economic forecast I decided it is definitely one habit I need to get back into doing on a more consistent basis. I think next week I will start trying to plain out breakfasts and lunches also. I think that will help with the lunch money bill if I know ahead what needs to be done. Lately I've fallen into the *I can't think of something to pack, so what's on the menu at school, kids?* trap. Not a cheap trap to say the least. Anyhow let's get to this weeks menu...

Monday:
Hot dogs and Kraft Dinner *Not my favorite meal but it is going to be a busy day and the kids requested it.*

Tuesday: Crock pot lasagna, garlic bread and salad

Wednesday: Burgers (homemade buns), oven fries and steamed veggies

Thursday: Smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans

Friday: Meatloaf, pasta & sauce, steamed broccoli

Saturday: Homemade Pizza and Salad

Sunday: Crock pot meatball & sausage subs

There ya have it. Simple and easy I think for this week. If you would like to play along or just see what others are cooking up this week, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comments:

michelle December 15, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

welcome back! (I just started a few weeks ago). The crockpot recipes look yummy!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP