30 Day New Proactiv Challenge Follow-Up

>> Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back in Decemeber I took the 30 Proactiv Challenge. Since then life has been chaotic and I am finally getting a chance to tell you what I thought of my first experience with Proactiv.

The most memorable moment was the very first day I used the 3 step system. My face was in desperate need of help. When I used the cleanser, toner and moisturizer for the first time I knew I was going to love this.  My skin felt so clean but not too clean, and my skin instantly felt smoother.

The product was very light - in the way that it felt and the way it smelled. I don't like strong smelling beauty products and this one was just perfect.

In the first week I noticed that it was a little too drying for my skin, so I cut back to using the system every other day. This worked perfectly for me. I was able to enjoy the benefits of not experiencing breakouts yet not have super dry, flaky skin.

Two of my children (pre-teen and teen) also gave the product a try for a few days, as well, and they both really liked the way their skin felt after using it.

If you struggle with acne I would absolutely recommend this product to you. It really does live up to all of the commercial hype!

Disclosure – I participated in the New Proactiv Canada program hosted by Mom Central on behalf of Guthy-Renker. I received a 30-day trial kit and a gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP