Menu Plan Monday May 11 - 16

>> Monday, May 11, 2009

This week I am including my raw vegan menu, regular cooked menu for the rest of the family AND printable recipe cards for the none vegan menu. Let me know if you like this and I will continue it. Since this will be a fairly lengthy post I'm going to get right to it.

Raw Vegan Menu {Monday - Saturday}

Breakfast - Hot Pink Smoothie

Lunch -

  • Monday - The Workout Green Smoothie
  • Tuesday - Apple a Day Green Smoothie
  • Wednesday - Minty Treat Green Smoothie
  • Thursday - Green Married Orange Green Smoothie
  • Friday - Green Revolution Green Smoothie
  • Saturday - Purple Passion Green Smoothie
Supper -
  • Monday - Lee's Pinky Green Smoothie
  • Tuesday - Appetizer of Grapefruit, Veggie - Fruit Soup, Delightful Cabbage Salad
  • Wednesday - Appetizer of Pineapple, Green Herb Soup, Spring Mix Salad w/raw Green Goddess Dressing
  • Thursday - Spinach Pepper Soup, Spinach Salad w/Orange Hemp Seed Dressing
  • Friday - Mexican Fiesta Soup, Mexican Greens Salad
  • Saturday - Tomato Parsley Soup, Layered Salad w/Skinny Mint Dressing
*All of the soups are raw blended soups.*
For more menus like this and the recipes check out The Raw Divas Sisterhood

Regular Cooked Menu {Monday - Friday}
With printable recipe cards (click pics to save and print) & links to original recipes where noted.

Monday - Leftover grilled hamburgers & hotdogs, potato salad & coconut cake



Tuesday - Pasta Sans Fagioli, Salad & Garlic bread



Wednesday - Grilled Chicken, Butter & Garlic Potatoes, Grilled Veggies



Thursday - Potato Kielbasa Skillet & Salad



Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad & Homemade Brownies



For more menu planning ideas and lots of links head over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie and at Chive Talkin.

If you want to make your own recipe cards you can find them here. You can edit them in pdf. format or like I did, and save them to your computer to edit with photoshop. I did it that way so I could share them online and re-print easily if I ever need to. There are also several other styles of cards on that site.

I hope you enjoy this week's installment of Menu Plan Monday, please let me know your thoughts. :) Have a great week!

10 comments:

jenna @ blog.chivetalkin.com May 11, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Hey! I found you via Twitter. Great menu plan! Love all the raw meals and recipes. Please consider also joining in the Chive Talkin Menu Plan Blog Roll... would love to have you :-) Cheers! Jenna

Krista May 11, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Thanks Jenna, I'd love to join in your Menu plan too. Looks like you have a great menu up this week also.

Sheryl May 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Though I'm not sure I could do you RAW menu, your cooked menu looks wonderful. I may be trying some of those myself.

Thanks for sharing.

Courtney May 11, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

love that you included both menu plans, they both look great!!!

love the menu cards, adorable

Miss Lisa May 11, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

This is the second mention I've seen about raw foods in the last day. I think I might have to give it a try!
I love how you displayed your menu plans!

Kip May 11, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Thanks for using the cards and for the link back! If you are interested in more, I also run http://www.freeprintablesonline.com and have uploaded some recipe cards there.

Mimi May 11, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Those recipe cards are so cute! I've never tried going Raw for any period of time... sounds like it would be a great detox!

Jenna @ blog.chivetalkin.com May 11, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Hey again! Thanks so much for joining in at the Chive Talkin Menu Plan Blog Roll... I really desire to have a blog roll of inspiring vegetarian, raw, flexitarian menu plans and you included both your raw plan and your family's plan on yours - Love it! I hope you come back next week. I love having you! Cheers!

Stephanie May 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Cute menu cards! Wow, you have your hands full with two separate menus! It all sounds like delicious food, though! :)

Liz May 15, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

I love your menu plan! But I have an annoying off-topic comment - I hope you don't mind. I saw on Twitter that you may be interested, and it's for a good cause:

The Kindle is out, but not available in Canada! Are Canadians going to lag behind in technology forever? The Tech Chicklets, two Alberta-based technology podcasters, have started a petition to show the level of Canadian interest in the Kindle.

Whether you believe that wireless e-book technology is valuable to the cause of literacy, or simply that Canadians are interested in new technology, will you please share this petition with your twitter followers? I have included a sample tweet complete with URL for your convenience:

Canadians want the Kindle, for literacy and for fun! If you agree, won't you sign the petition? http://tinyurl.com/oxckuq

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP