Menu Plan Monday - January 30 - February 5

>> Monday, February 1, 2010


I know I am late getting this week's menu up, sorry about that if you have been waiting for it. Better late than never though right? ;) Monday was so busy - trying to get caught up from the weekend, putting up a contest post on my organization blog and running the little one to the doctor to check on a rash he has - there just wasn't enough hours in my day. I planned to do it yesterday but well, I got busy totally spring cleaning the living room then remembered last minute about my LLL meeting. Since I missed the last 2 meetings I really wanted to go to that. Finally here I am. :)

This week I am using the same raw food menu I did earlier this month, based on what I currently have in the fridge. Easier on the budget that way sometimes.

Raw Vegan Menu {Sunday - Saturday}

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Toddler Menu {Monday - Friday}

Lunch:
Snacks:
  • Monkey Platter
  • Orange wedge & Almond milk
  • Yogurt and Graham crackers
  • Banana bread and Almond Milk
  • Bread sticks & Avocado Dip 
Regular Cooked Menu {Monday - Friday}
Please note - I use organic, local ingredients when possible. Also the recipes usually call for all- purpose flour. I usually use a mix of 1/2 whole wheat & 1/2 white or just all whole wheat. Remember a recipe is just something to go by, feel free to change them up for health/your family's tastes.

  Breakfast:
  • Monday - Oatmeal, juice or milk
  • Tuesday - Pancakes, juice or milk
  • Wednesday - Homemade fruit bread, yogurt, juice or milk
  • Thursday - Oatmeal, juice or milk
  • Friday -  Scrambled egg sandwich, juice or milk
Lunch: 
  • Monday - Tuna sandwich, crackers and cheese, Clementine, popcorn, juice & water
  • Tuesday - Salad, strawberries, yogurt, juice & water
  • Wednesday - Egg salad sandwich, apple slices, celery with cream cheese, juice & water
  • Thursday - Salad, orange wedges, pretzels, fruit bread, juice & water
  • Friday -  Bagel with cream cheese, yogurt, veggie sticks & pieces of fruit, juice & water
Supper:
  • Sunday - Movie (Bedtime Stories)& Themed dinner (post to follow later this week)
  • Monday - Omelettes and toast
  • Tuesday -  Spaghetti & Salad
  • Wednesday - Baked ham, Au Gratin Potatoes & Steamed Broccoli
  • Thursday - Ham & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Crudités
  • Friday -  Take-out (likely pizza)
Need more menu planning ideas? Then head over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie. Also if your interested in more vegetarian, flexitarian or whole foods menus please check out Jenna's Mindful Menus.


Organizing JunkieMindful Menus

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP