Power of Positive Thinking

>> Saturday, July 24, 2010

“Thoughts are energy. And you can make your world or break your world by your own thinking.”
~ Susan L. Taylor
Positive thinking (even when it is difficult to do or done halfheartedly) has the power to change how we feel and impact those around us.

I used to think that negative motivation would change my behavior(I didn't think it was negative then - I thought I was just being real). You know how it works, fail at dieting day two and I would tell myself what a failure I was; I was such a loser I couldn't even exercise every day for a week. In doing the Weight-Release process, I learned about positive thinking and actually applying it to my life. When I first started talking back to my negative thoughts with positive thoughts I really didn't believe them, but over time my negative talker has started to quiet down. Now my first thought isn't always something negative and I have noticed that not only has my own attitude changed, but so has my outlook on the world.

If you notice you are more of a negative thinker than a positive one; I challenge you to try thinking something positive for every negative thought for a few days. See if it makes a difference for you. I bet you'll be surprised at the change in how you feel.

Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?

☮peace.♥love.☺joy


{Photo Credit: Łukasz Strachanowski on Flicker}

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP