Holiday Grand Plan - Week Twelve

>> Sunday, November 15, 2009


Another week closer to the big day!  How are your plans coming along?  If you are in the States, how are your plans for Thanksgiving coming?  Hopefully you're all doing well.  So far this month I've been staying on track with my cleaning and working hard on all the rest.  I'm looking forward to a fun month of December so keeping that in the back of my mind when I want to listen to my inner brat and not look at my to-do lists.

This week according to The Holiday Grand Plan site we are to be working on the attic/storage areas.  I don't have an attic or storage area that needs working on this week, so I will be working on my FlyLady zone for the week: The Bathroom & Bean's Room

My goals for the week are:

*Holiday Prep*
  • Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
  • Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL..
  • Wrap and label packages. 
*Chores - Flylady zone 3, Bathroom and Bean's Room*
      1. Bathroom
          - Wash rug, linens & shower curtain
          - Wash walls
          - Dust vents & fan
          - Wash light fixtures
          - Clean window, windowsill & screen
          - Scrub tub, toilet, sink & counter
          - Clean & organize cabinets and drawers
          - Empty & wash trash can
          - Sweep & mop floor

      2. Bean's Bedroom
          - Dust Ceiling Fan
          - Wash bedding & pillows
          - Vacuum & flip mattress
          - Straighten drawers & closet
          - Dust furniture
          - Clean under bed
          - Sweep & mop floor

Need more inspiration for Christmas planning? Check out my friends & leave them a comment too! :)
Candace at Diary of a FlyBaby
Diane at DianeDenmark
Pippa at A Mother's Ramblings

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP