25 Days of Christmas - Day 6

>> Monday, December 6, 2010

Today started off with finding out what Sinterklaas left in the kids shoes overnight.  I think he was supposed to come while we were still awake, but I'm sure with the weather there was a delay. ;) (We've never done this before so honestly I'm not 100% sure how Sinterklaas works. If you know please let me know in the comments.)

Visit from Sinterklaas
This evening for the 6th day of our 25 Days of Christmas we were going to bake Speculaas Cookies in celebration of the Feast of St. Nicolas. However after a busy and stressful afternoon I was completely exhausted. So change of plans included some hot chocolate with a showing of the original Frosty the Snowman.
I love nights like this <3
My little loves enjoying a quiet evening together :)
Hope you are having fun celebrating the 25 days of Christmas in your house. What have you been doing so far? Or do you have different traditions? I'd love to hear what you do.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP