25 Days of Christmas - Day 8

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tonight were were going to make some Christmas candy but some friends of ours called and wanted to do Christmas with us before they go to visit their family for the holidays.  I love visits with good friends so I was more than happy to put off our candy plans for some time with them.  Tonight for day 8 of our 25 days of Christmas, I present Christmas with friends. :)

let the unwrapping commence!
Happily scored a new psp game!
See what I got mom
I'm ready for snow now!
Thank you L & P for a fun evening with great friends.  We hope that you have a safe trip and enjoy the time with your family. Can't wait to see you when you get home! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP