Update on My Journey

>> Thursday, December 2, 2010


Well it's been weeks since I've posted. Not for lack of wanting to though. I've had this post in my head for a couple of days now and have decided it's time to share what has been going on in my life these last weeks.

About 6-8 weeks ago my husband and I decided we were going to add to our family. When we first started talking about this my mind went right to my weight release journey and how was this going to work. At first I was like great, I am going to really eat healthy, take my vitamins, drink my water....and then my inner critic had to pipe up and...

read the whole post here

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP