25 Random {Possibly Coma Inducing} Things About Me

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This meme is making the rounds on Facebook. I did the first one that came around that was 16 things. Then someone decided that 16 wasn't hard enough to come up with so they upped the anty to 25. I tried to avoid this one, but I've been tagged more than once. Why, I will never know. I truly am boring. I think coming up with 25 things is going to be torture, but I will take a break from my other facebook addictions and play along. Besides posting it here I can get 2 things done for the price of one. lol

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. I think I was a criminal in a past life. I get panicky when I hear police sirens even though I know I haven't done anything wrong. I've been like this since I was at least 5. Odd.

2. I like when my kids are sick. Now before you think niiiice, let me explain. lol I don't like that they are sick, but I like how they are extra snugly and how they are just a bit quieter and easier to make happy. Plus when it's the big kids that are sick they get to stay home with me all day. *side note - I wish I could home school just to keep my kids with me all the time*

3. I'm addicted to Twilight. I dream about it, I waste time looking up things about it on the net.

I want to make "Twilight Cookies" so my ds and I can read together and have vampire snacks. *Thank you Hani for the recipe :)*

4. I am very shy. Until I get to know someone I don't talk much. I think my online friends would find this surprising.

5. I wish I was smart enough to be a Doctor.

6. If I could be a doctor, I would like to practice some sort of mixture of traditional medicine, homeopathy and holism. I believe sometimes medicine has a place but there are also things we can do for ourselves that don't involve a prescription.

7. I hate drama. I do my best to live my life drama free and I don’t care to keep up with whatever drama you have going on. Leave me out of it.

8. As a general rule, I hate talking on the phone.

9. I don't have a cell phone and I don't want one. R keeps hinting towards getting one, but I get very anxious of the fact that people would be able to call us anytime, anywhere.

10. I wish I could be a Vegan. The only way I think I could do it successfully was if my family would join in - hahahaha.

11. I want to work harder at clean eating. I would love to be in phenomenal physical health by the time I am 40.

12. I want to learn to garden - fresh tomatoes, peppers, cucs, lettuce - mmmm

13. I would love to go back to school. It would help if I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up though.

14. I LOVE my kids. I love being with them, talking to them, hanging out and having fun. I love my babies but as the kids get older I am finding that they are a lot of fun too. In fact as I am fast approaching the teen years with my oldest I have to wonder if I am not enjoying him more now than I did when he was tiny.

15. I love my husband more and more everyday. This has been a hard year for us, but knowing that after all the kids are grown and on on their own, we will be together - just us - fills my heart with complete happiness.

17. I am addicted to pajamas. Since giving birth last March, I have spent 95% of my time in pajamas.

18. I wish I was a writer.

19. I am not a girly girl. I would almost prefer to have all male friends. Men are less dramatic, and less likely to stab you in the back.

20. I only buy decaf, organic, fair trade coffee. I am a coffee snob.

21. I always have the TV on or the radio or something in the CD player. I can't stand sitting in a completely quiet house all day. I rarely sit and watch what is on the TV during the day, (never mind it's usually Noggin) I just like the background noise.

22. I am typing this with a sleeping baby on my lap :)

23. I am the oldest child and the only girl out of four kids. This probably explains why I’m rather bossy, opinionated, and competitive.

24. I would like to take some sort of photography class. I really enjoy taking pictures of people and things.

25. My favorite time of day is bed time. Getting into bed with my husband and our baby between us and snuggling and talking about the day. Love. It.

Now if you're still with me and you've been tagged start compiling your list of 25 fascinating things about yourself for me to read :D

2 comments:

kblogger August 28, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Krista, great list!
I don't do facebook anymore...bummer! Wish you lived closer; think we'd be friends!

PippaD February 4, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Wow, Are you and I actually the same person? If we met would one of us stop existing? Lets agree to never meet just in case ;)

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP