Menu Plan Monday

>> Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm a day early on this post, but I generally plan my menus from Saturday to Friday. Figure I may as well get this up now, otherwise I may not have time and may miss it again this week.
And the menu for this week is...

Saturday: Sloppy Joe, chips and salad

Sunday: Homemade chicken and noodle soup

Monday: Meat pie, butter and garlic potatoes, salad

Tuesday: Bifanas - Pork Sandwiches on homemade rolls, homemade fries and salad

Wednesday: Calzone and salad

Thursday: Crock pot lasagna, Garlic bread, and salad

Friday: Supper out.

That's the plan for this week. We may be going out one other night this week with the guys from R's work. If we do then whatever meal that is will just be carried over to next week. For more menu ideas click on over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP