Menu Plan Monday

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

OK, so apparently my definition of shortly needs some tweaking. I honestly had planned to get this up on Sunday evening after I got little E to sleep. Obviously that didn't happen and it actually took a few extra days. Don't worry I still fed the family during this time. ;) Enough chatter on with the menu...

Saturday: Burgers, oven fries and veggies (most likely the canned variety)

Sunday: Shepherd's pie, salad and rolls

Monday: Crock pot beef stew over baking soda biscuits (I always add more veggies to the stew than that recipe calls for. A recipe is just a guideline.)

Tuesday: Crock pot meatball and sausages in marinara sauce on homemade rolls, salad

Wednesday: Leftover buffet

Thursday: Garlic ginger pork chops, rice, steamed broccoli

Friday: Order out

So that is this weeks plan. I don't always make what I have listed on a particular day. If I'm not in the mood to make something I just flip meals around that are on the list. It just helps knowing what I need to buy and what I have on hand to make each week. For more menu planning ideas head on over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comments:

Liz February 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Nice menu plan.My kids love sheperd's pie.Have a good week.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP