Happy New Year!

>> Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wow can you believe another year has come and gone already? It's hard for me to really wrap my head around it. So much happened last year. Probably the biggest thing that happened to our family was our new addition - baby Evan.
As I look around at different blogs and listen to other people talk, it seems everyone already has their goals and they've reminisced about the past year already. I suppose that is the point of the New Year's resolutions, and it's not like I didn't know it was coming. I'm a bit slow...to say the least. I'm still in the process of reviewing the last year in my head and trying to figure out exactly what I would like for myself and my family this year. Probably getting this all on paper would help me sort out my thoughts. I know for sure I don't want to just say oh I want to lose weight or something like that. I've made goals like that for as long as I can remember, and come the end of the year more often than not I am left feeling like a failure. I don't want that this year. Maybe I can try and work on coming up with something concrete this evening and tomorrow.
Have you thought about what you want for the coming year? If not, join me in thinking about it. It is a good thing to have goals. It gives us something to strive for so we don't become stagnant in the waters of life. Let's just make it something we know we can do this year :)
On that note, I'm going to head in and clean up the kitchen before going to bed. I know for sure I want to make that a habit this year!
*Hugs*

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP