Mamavation Monday - April 12, 2010

>> Monday, April 12, 2010

Watch Lives Change
Well another week down and another no change in my weight. It is my fault. At least there wasn't a gain so that's something.  I've not been eating junk but I know I've been eating too much in general. Rather than taking a second helping of veggies I would take a second helping of potatoes - yeah, not very weight loss conducive.  And exercise, well I did do some exercise but if I'm going to be honest with myself, I didn't do enough - not enough to lose weight.  If you want to lose it you've got to move it right? Right! And well, as the queen of excuses - I've always got a reason.  So, I need to ask myself - do I really want to lose weight.  Today I can honestly answer that with a yes.  I spent sometime this weekend paying attention to my feelings and emotions, thinking about what I need to do.  Biggest thing I noticed was I hate the way my body moves - I hate the way it feels. I feel bloated and heavy (and it's not water weight folks). I turn to food when it often times has nothing to do with hunger -stress, boredom, emotional upsets - all times you can find me in the kitchen.  I also use breastfeeding as an excuse - well I need to eat more, I'm breastfeeding. HELLO! The kid is 2, not a newborn.  Am I self-sabotaging for some reason I don't understand? I honestly don't know.

Tara from Feels Like Home is starting a Weight Release Journey, led by Freeman Michaels. He is the author of Weight Release, A Liberating Journey.
I've decided to join Tara and see if I can figure out what is holding me back from losing weight. I know all the things I need to do, so why am I just not doing it?

For the next 12 weeks I'll be joining Tara and the others on this weight release journey and I'll be blogging about it here on Tuesdays. I am really hoping that with this program I'll be able to break through some of the things that are holding me back from being who (what) I really want to be.  I think (hope) with this program and the help and support of my girls in The Sistahood, I'll be able finally lose the weight and be the healthy, vibrant me that I really long to be.

On another note I'm really excited to see who is going to be chosen for the next Mamavation Mom. I'm also excited for selfish reasons.  They are going to have to post their workout and meal plans that will be assigned to them, so I'll get to have a peek at that and I am leaning towards copying as much as I am able. I've read about the success the other Mamavation moms have had so I know it's really possible to use the system and have it work.  It's going to be an interesting week that is for sure. Hope it's a great one!


mamavationsistahoodseal

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP