Small Talk Six: Not Tonight Honey....

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2010.

Today's topic is six excuses you have used to get out of sex. No doubt we've all used an excuse or 10. This is going to fun to see what everyone lists as their excuse. Without further adieu, here is my list.

Not tonight honey...

  1. "I have a headache."
  2. "I am too tired."
  3. "I am touched out."
  4. "Don't you have to work early?"
  5. "I haven't showered yet."
  6. "I just started my period."
So those are my top six excuses, what do you use as an excuse to get out of sexy time? 

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP