Mamavation Monday - April 5, 2010

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

Watch Lives Change
I woke up this morning excited (sorta) to see my weigh in results. I was prepared to only see a pound or two loss. I wasn't hoping for a 10 lb loss over the course of a week, just a small loss.  What I got was nothing. not even a half a pound. This just sucks. I mean I know I wasn't perfect with my diet but I was so much better than I would have been. I didn't eat hardly any junk, on Friday I had 2 cookies & yesterday I had a small slice of my birthday cake. Saturday I had one can of coke, oh and I had one yesterday with our bbq.But seriously before last week I could easily drink 2-4 a day.  Exercise - I didn't do interval training on Monday because I was just in too much pain. The rest of the week I exercised and I was moving all week. I was cleaning, moving furniture, took E swimming.  So after all of that I seriously expected to see at least a pound gone.

This isn't new.  This is the biggest issue I have with losing weight. I can't seem to lose any unless I am starving myself - literally. When I put my diet under 900 calories I can lose weight. But I can't do that forever. I need something I can live with you know, so after the diet I don't gain it all back + some.  Right now, I feel like saying forget it. I'm never going to lose weight, I will be fat and hate my body forever. But I don't want to. I want to be happy with my weight and feel comfortable in my own skin. I want to have more energy, I want to not be self-conscious with how I look.  Just right now, it feels like that will never happen.

This week's re-cap:

Exercise: Tues & Thus I did 6 minute #NEWO, Wed & Fri I did 20 minute #NEWO interval training. Spring cleaned the whole house last week. Played outdoors with E.

Food: Diet was good not perfect. I guess I need to use a food journal to really make sure I am not forgetting things.

Weigh-in: No change.


Goals for this week:

Exercise: Maybe I need to step it up more and do more?  I've heard a lot of talk about EA SPORTS Active for the Wii. I've heard it's really helped quite a few to kick start their weight-loss.  I would love to be able to give that a try.  The weather is going to be nice for the next couple days - I will be outdoors with E and I'll try to throw in a walk or two.

Food:  I'm going to keep track of my food better using a food journal. I've had the idea in my head to make a sort of daily planner for myself.  So I'm going to do that and see if that helps. Start my day with an intention and hope that this week is better.  I know I need to work better at getting in my water. Well, I got my water in last week but many times it wasn't until around supper time that I started working on it.  I need to spread it through the day.

On a good note I was accepted into The Sistahood last week.  I'm very excited about that.  I hope I can figure this out and start seeing changes on the scale and in my body.

mamavationsistahoodseal


I hope that you all had a great week last week and this week you are reaching more of your weight-loss/health goals.

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP