Menu Plan Monday - August 1 - 6

>> Monday, August 2, 2010


Can you believe it is August?? Where has the time gone? I was looking back and I see that my last Menu Plan Monday post was back in May. That's just unbelievable to me! I know I got really busy trying to get organized for summer vacation, then the kids were out of school and and well, life has just been busy. Sometimes that's just the way it is and family time comes before blogging time, which I'm sure you understand.

One major change has been I am working full time now. Just entered into my second week of that. My husband and I own our own computer store now. It's been a big adjustment but we're all gradually settling into our new roles. And I want to be sure I have a menu plan now more than ever. I learned last week it is essential if we are going to eat healthy. I spent Saturday morning prepping and cooking this week's suppers so that we can come home and hopefully have supper on the table within 30-40 minutes. Anyhow, here is this week's menu:

*Please note - I use organic, local ingredients when possible (including meat & eggs). Also the recipes usually call for all- purpose flour. I usually use a mix of 1/2 whole wheat & 1/2 white or just all whole wheat. Remember a recipe is just something to go by, feel free to change them up for health/your family's tastes.*

Supper:
  • Saturday - Went to a BBQ at the lake
  • Sunday - Chicken Tetrazzini, Garlic rolls & Salad
  • Monday - Grilled Burgers, Oven Fries & Salad
  • Tuesday -  French Toast, Turkey Bacon & Fresh Fruit
  • Wednesday - Chicken Fried Rice & Spinach Salad
  • Thursday - Taco Pie & Salad
  • Friday -  Calzones & Salad
Need more menu planning ideas? Then head over to Laura's @ I'm an Organizing Junkie. Also if your interested in more vegetarian, flexitarian or whole foods menus please check out Jenna's Mindful Menus.



Organizing JunkieMindful Menus

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP