>> Monday, August 9, 2010
Last week's menu went over with flying colours. Everyone loved everything and I did 98% of the cooking for the week last Saturday. That really helped us be able to come home from work and get supper on the table in 30 minutes and still had time to relax. This week's menu, I have most everything meat wise pre-cooked and in the freezer. I'm going to take the ham to work and cook it there *the bonuses of owning your own business :)* I am hoping this week goes as well as it did last week.
*Please note - I use organic, local ingredients when possible (including meat & eggs). Also the recipes usually call for all- purpose flour. I usually use a mix of 1/2 whole wheat & 1/2 white or just all whole wheat. Remember a recipe is just something to go by, feel free to change them up for health/your family's tastes.*
- Saturday - Kids and Hubby went to the lake for bbq with inlaws.
- Sunday - Roast Chicken, Rice, and steamed vegetables
- Monday - Sliced Ham, Potato Salad, Rolls & Roasted Veggies
- Tuesday - Baked Ziti, Garlic Bread & Tossed Salad
- Wednesday - Ham & Cheese Quiche, Steamed Veggies
- Thursday - Grilled Sausages, Perogies and Grilled Veggies
- Friday - Sloppy Joe Pizza & Tossed Salad