>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Sorry Mary Beth, I waited over 24 hours to hear a response from you. I have to choose another winner.
Barbara that makes you the 3rd winner of the Weight Release Program! Congrats!!
Congrats to all three winners! I am excited to share this journey with you and I'm looking forward to learning from each of you! (Now email me back!! :) )
If you didn't win and you still want to take part in the program starting August 31st, please use the coupon code: 198778 at the checkout for 20% off the program! (Scroll to the bottom of the post and click the button, it'll take you right where you need to go) The changes that will occur in your relationship with food, yourself and others will be so worth it!
Mamavation Sistahood and I was really struggling. I wanted to lose weight but I just couldn't seem to get with the program. If I did "good" one week with my eating plan then I seemed to "fail" at exercising. Each week I'd start out with "this is going to be the week I get it right and finally start losing weight" and each week I would fail. I should be great at dieting and losing weight - I had tried it all. From Weight Watchers, to South Beach, to Atkins, to The Cabbage Soup Diet, to diets that I made up *cough* the popcorn diet. At one point in my life I even went so far as to just deprive myself of food for as long as I could. I tried diet pills and diet drinks, you name it I probably tried it. I knew something was missing. I even posted how I felt like I was sabotaging myself. So when I came across The Weight Release program being offered on a It Feels Like Home and I read about the program; I figured what else do I have to lose if I try it. It sounded like it could possibly hold the key to me being finally able to rid myself of the weight once and for all.
The Weight Release Book and the Weight Release Program, both by Freeman Michaels, have profoundly changed my life. Not just my relationship with food, but my relationship with myself (I don't think I ever had a relationship with myself before - at least not a good one), with my husband, with my children, basically everyone. And it's all about me - I never asked anyone to do anything for me. It wasn't about how they could change so I could have a better relationship with them. It's been about how I could change so I could have a better relationship with them and myself.
The first part of the book deals a lot with replacing negative (judgmental) thought patterns with a more compassionate view point. When I first started with this work it was really hard. I never thought of myself as a negative person. I knew I wasn't the most chipper person, but I considered myself more of a "realist". The truth was I really was negative. And I really struggled with even being able to find a little bit of compassion for myself. It took a few days before I could even figure out how to have compassion. Then the light bulb moment came and now through practice I am finding more compassion for myself and that leads over to more compassion for others in my life.
Another section of the book deals with Needs VS Wants. In this part we are taught how to identify what our true needs are. For example, when I am stressed I want to go into the kitchen and have chips. But with the help of my compassionate observer I am able to be aware of what is going on and I know that I think I want chips but what I really need is to de-stress. This awareness allows me to make a different more self-honoring choice.
The last part of the book deals with the food and exercise part. This is where I learned about tracking patterns and behaviors (needs vs wants) and about making a meal plan. This is not a diet program though, there is nothing that is not allowed on the plan. But I promise you will release weight. Daily I work on strategies for not using food to deal with stress and emotions. I no longer view food as good or bad, I don't deprive myself and then later binge on something - no food is "off limits", but I've learned how to eat and make self-honoring choices when it comes to food. And exercise - it doesn't have to be chore or torture either. I've started running and I always thought I hated it. It's amazing the things in my life that have changed.
The Weight Release book and program have helped me become the empowered, joyful, compassionate person that I was born to be and I'm releasing weight. It is life changing!
Now for some really good news!
Starting on August 31, 2010 there is going to be another chance to go through the Weight Release Program. I will be supporting a group going through the program by participating in the program again and using my blog Krista's Weight Release Journey. Three lucky readers of my blog are going to win the chance to go through the same program I went through for 12 weeks ($195 value).
Here is what you get:
- 12 videos with program founder Freeman Michaels personally taking you through the complete Weight Release program in a simple, easy-to-follow, step by step format. You will receive one video a week for twelve weeks to help take you through the program at the right pace! (Electronic Format)
- The Weight Release Program Workbook – in an e-book format.
- Freeman Michaels’ book Weight Release: A Liberating Journey in e-book format.
- Visualizing a New You guided imagery audio programs. The long format is 39 minutes and takes you through an incredible process to calm your mind and refocus your thoughts and attention. You’ll also receive the 20 minute “refresher”, a shortened version of the long program to use on a daily basis. Together these audio programs will help to reprogram your thinking and keep you on track through out the process and provide a truly valuable resource well after the program is complete. (Electronic MP3's)
- The “Weight Release Manual”. This manual helps outline the complete program in a simple step by step format so that you know exactly how and when to use all of the materials included in the Weight Release Program. (Word Doc)
- Access to the Weight Release Community. The Weight Release Community was created for everyone who is using the Weight Release principles. It is the perfect place to receive support, guidance, and advice for others who use the program or from Freeman Michaels.
- The Weight Release A Liberating Journey the audio book.(MP3 Format Delivered over the internet)
- You also receive the “Flow of Success” video by Freeman Michaels. This video teaches you principles of success. Success is nothing more than a perspective.
Mandatory Entry: (remember to leave each entry in a separate comment box or it won't count)
- Head over to Service to Self, take a look through the program and tell me what interests you most about this program. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway linking back to Typical Ramblings, Atypical Nonsense and Service to Self; leave the URL where you did (4 entries)
- Follow Me publicly with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Typical Ramblings, Atypical Nonsense (1 entry)
- Follow Me @Luvschweetheart, and @MyWeightRelease on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway; leave the URL where you did. (you may tweet once per day for an extra entry) "#Win a Full Digital Weight Release Program from @Luvschweetheart and @myweightrelease http://bit.ly/bL3FU0 Worldwide #Giveaway" (1 entry per day)
- "Like" Typical Ramblings, Atypical Nonsense on Facebook (1 entry)
- "Like" Weight Release on Facebook (1entry)
- "Like" Krista's Weight Release Journey on Facebook (1entry)
This giveaway is open Worldwide! Giveaway will end August 27, 2010 at 10:00 pm EDT. The winners will be chosen by random.org and will be notified by email. I will announce the winner at the top of this post as well. You must contact me within 24 hours (this is to ensure you have the materials necessary to start the program on August 31). If you fail to claim your prize, a new winner will be chosen by random.org and emailed.
Can't wait for the giveaway and want to get started now? Or if you don't win and still want to take part in the program - I have good news for you too! I believe in this program so much that I have decided to become an affiliate. For the duration of this promotion I'm going to give you 20% off when you purchase the program by using this coupon code: 198778. Just click the button below to get started today!
This 20% off offer will end August 31, 2010 at 11am EDT. So HURRY, don't miss the chance
to change your life!
to change your life!