Weight-Release Wednesday

>> Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Freeman Michaels Show

If you have been reading my blog at all for the last few months you've probably noticed that I have mentioned a "Weight-Release Program" more than a couple of times. I found out about the program through Feels Like Home blog back in April. I signed up for it, not quite sure what it was going to be all about, but hoping that this program would be the one that helped me finally figure out why I couldn't stay on a diet or exercise program for longer than a couple of weeks at the most.  The program did more than that, it has profoundly changed my life. Not just my relationship with food and exercise, but the relationship that I have with myself has changed - all for the better. And I know that by honoring myself and accepting myself I won't gain the weight back this time.

The last two Wednesdays I have had the honor of being a guest on The Freeman Michaels Show for Weight-Release Wednesday {9am PDT/12pm EDT}. Today will be my third time being on the show discussing how I have used the program to change my life and start releasing weight.  I'm actually going to be mentoring a group through the program (I'll be going through the process with them - you!) on my personal Weight-Release Journey blog site at the end of August.  Today on the show, Freeman is going to give the first caller a free full digital Weight-Release Program course. The program includes 12 videos, The Weight Release Workbook, the book "Weight Release A Libearting Journey", two meditation CD's, and the Weight Release Manual. Plus you'll have access to post on my Weight-Release Journey blog site to get all the support you want on your personal journey.  This is a fabulous opportunity and I wanted my friends here to hear about it first.  Go check out the program, ask me any questions you have about it and then if you think this is something that you can benefit from please call in today - I promise you, it will change your life! I'm even going to give you the number so you can be ready to call in when Freeman announces the giveaway - (805) 639-0008.  Even if you aren't the first caller I encourage you to call in and ask Freeman any questions that you might have about the weight release program.

You can listen to my first interview on the Freeman Michaels Show here:


and you can see and hear Freeman explain the program more here:


Please don't let this opportunity pass you by - It can help you change your life!!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP