Change is Good

>> Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well, I'm sure you can tell by now I've done a little change here on my blog.  What do you think?  I decided last night something had to be done.  I was getting distracted by all the stuff in my sidebars on either side of my posts.  It was far too busy.  I think the layout now is easier on the eyes and it looks much cleaner.

The theme probably won't be sticking around for too long.  I'm working with Nicole from GrudgeMom Graphics to come up with a new pretty theme for my blog.

 I'm so excited.  She has done some beautiful work.  Go check her out. She's not going to charge you an arm and a leg for her work either.

In the mean time please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of the new layout.

2 comments:

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Are you sticking with the colors as and layout? I love them both.

Krista August 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

I am def. sticking with the layout and pretty sure the colours will be staying. They header will def. be changing lol

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP