Spotlight on PR

>> Saturday, August 8, 2009

Feels Like Home and Adrienne’s House are hosting a Spotlight on PR event. I was so excited to read about this event. The last couple of weeks I've been thinking about some different things I want to do with my blog (I think they will be fun for me and my readers), but I didn't know how to get a conversation started to make these things happen. Well, here is my chance! So let me get on with telling you a bit about myself...

Spotlight

My name is Krista. I am a full time stay at home mom to my 3 children. My oldest son is 12, my daughter is 9 and my youngest son is 16 months old. We live in Nova Scotia, Canada. It's one of the most beautiful places to live, in my opinion. :) I am an AP mom (attachment parenting), passionate about breastfeeding, the environment, and enjoying as much time with my children and husband as I can. We are a close family and we love spending time and doing things together. We all have a lot of interests: reading, photography, gaming (game systems and family games - board games, cards, ect.), movies, music, cooking, organization, and cleaning (ok, the cleaning is mostly just me :) ).

I started this blog when I was pregnant in hopes that I would be able to talk about some things that I would be using during the pregnancy and after the birth of the new baby. Then the morning sickness (24 hour sickness) hit and the blog was basically forgotten. Since I have returned to blogging it's been a place for me to write about some parenting, recipes, and basic day to day family things.

I am interested in building a relationship with PR companies or firms so that I can do some honest reviews of products. After being the lucky winner on several other blogs that have done reviews and giveaways, I would love to be able to do the same thing for my readers. I don't have the biggest following of all the blogs out there, but it is growing daily. I understand the power of word of mouth marketing. Even now when my family tries a product if we love it I get excited to share that with everyone I know. I want everyone else to benefit from my knowledge. I feel proud when they try something I have suggested and they also love it. Not only would I be able to use my blog to talk about your product, I can use twitter and Facebook also.

Please feel free to contact me via email: luvschweetheart@gmail.com. I look forward to working with you!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP