Blog "Spring Cleaning" - Day Eight

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 8: Interlink your old blog posts

The assignment Mariana (riding with no hands) posted for day 8, was a nice and easy one. While I don't always link to another post I wrote, I occasionally do and I also use LinkWithin to post related posts and the end of my posts.  I am not sure if this is helpful in terms of SEO but based on my stats readers occasionally click the links, so that is helpful I would think.  New readers can see older posts that may interest them and then in turn may subscribe or follow.  Do I need to manually link my other posts within my own post in order to increase my SEO or is using LinkWithin helpful in that area?


The second half of the assignment was to update our copyright statement for 2010.  I don't have a copyright statement and I did some searching to find one for blogger and I didn't see one.  If anyone knows of a copyright statement for blogger or where I can find one, would you please let me know? :)

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP