Blog "Spring Cleaning" - Day Five

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 5 - Email a Blog Reader
Part one of this assignment was relatively easy.  Not because it was something I was doing already, but this is something that I can implement daily without using time that I often do not have. Seriously, how long does it take to email a new commenter to say "Thanks for stopping by my blog"? Oh about 3 minutes. ;)  So I'm going to make an effort to email a couple people every day.  Sometimes it may be a new person, other times it might be someone who comments regularly.  If you blog you know that it's really nice to see comments. Even though I mainly write for my enjoyment it's nice to see that others are enjoying (or not) what I put out there.  I think this is a nice way to let them know that I value their comments.

Part two wasn't all that difficult either.  We were supposed to spend some time looking over our email systems.  I still need to work with mine a bit.  I'm using gmail and I've still not spent enough time learning how to use it effectively.  I also need to work harder at responding immediately to things I read.  Often I'll read an email and I'll say ok, later I need to ____ . Sometimes it takes me several days to get back to finishing what I should have done right away.

Thank you to Mariana @ riding with no hands,  for hosting this Blog Spring Cleaning.  I am really enjoying it and learning so much!

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP