Blog "Spring Cleaning" - Day Six

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 6 – 27 must-read tips & tutorials for bloggers

This assignment wasn't difficult really, it was time consuming because there was a lot of information to read and process. Even though it took a lot of time to read through all the different articles it was well worth it.  Some of the information I already knew or had read before but even that stuff was worth reading again. And some of the information was very new and I'm still working on processing it and figuring out how or if I want to apply it to my blog.

I think one of the best articles I read was 43 Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid, written by Daniel Scocco from Daily Blog Tips.  I think every blogger should read this article.  Some of the most common (and annoying - can we say auto play music!) blogger errors are covered in this article. One thing I had just recently started doing was using a new browser window with links.  I personally like this feature *shrug* but apparently it annoys lots of users.  Does it annoy you or do you like when you click a link and it opens in a new window?  I will stop having my links open that way and trust that if you like my blog you'll find your way back. :)

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll

simple mom Organizing JunkiePaisley&PrettiesbabyREAD - The BlogNo Time For Flash CardsFeels like home

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP